I'm Nomi, I'm 23, and this is my place to be me, if you like what you see, awesome, if not, that's cool too (but don't make a point to tell me, that's just unnecessary).
Fandoms (well some of them): Starkid (I love all of them, though Dylan Saunders, Darren Criss, and Meredith Stepien are probably my favorites.), Harry Potter, Supernatural, A:TLA, Star Wars, Grobanite, David Cook, Trey Parker/Matt Stone, etc.
When I was sorted on Pottermore, I was given a choice between Hufflepuff and Slytherin. And, you know, I was kinda disappointed because damn, I wanted to be a Ravenclaw. But, anyway, as you can probably guess from the title of this post, I chose Hufflepuff, partially because in the actual Harry Potter universe, they would be better liked than a Slytherin. Then I was having a discussion about it with some people, and the basic response was : lol Hufflepuff you’re in the dumb house.
You know what? Hufflepuff is awesome. Here’s a by-no-means comphrensive list why;
- It is the everyman’s house. Now this means that some members could be “all the rest” as the song implies. It also means that people with great talents and aspects which can’t be contained by one house end up there. I put forward, therefore, that the best all-rounders in Hogwarts are actually Hufflepuffs. It’s also going to have the variety of people and personality types.
- This brings me on to the amazing characters who have come from Hufflepuff; Cedric Diggory, the best student in his year as chosen by the Triwizard Cup; Tonks; Newt Scamander and many more who I haven’t mentioned.
- Success is 9/10ths hard work. Doesn’t matter if you’re a genius Ravenclaw, that Hufflepuf who got their butt down and worked if gonna suceed over you.
- One of Hufflepuff’s defining traits is LOYALTY. You are joining a house which will be loyal to you and help you and be your life long friends and protect you. Who doesn’t want that?
- HAVE YOU EVER MET A BADGER? They are vicious fuckers. Like seriously dangerous.
So, in conclusion, Hufflepuffs are basically mulit-talented, well rounded, loyal, highly dangerous people.
Oh, they also may be stoners and probably have the most fun peace out dudes
(Guys, this is supposed to be funny as well as a response to claims that Hufflepuf is lame AS WELL as my personal opinion)